ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER
All participants must supply medical clearance signed by a physician, complete and sign the Divemaster enrolment forms and complete a Liability Statement before entering the water.
Participants must be qualified scuba divers of PADI Rescue Diver level or equivalent, hold a current and valid Emergency First Response certification or equivalent, have at least 20 logged divers.
2 weeks to 3 months
Take the first step in your professional diving career and become a PADI Divemaster.
For booking information click here
Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills as you become a dive professional. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities by training you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
What can PADI Divemasters do?
- Work at local dive centres, on live-aboard dive boats, yachts and at exotic resort locations.
- Assist PADI Instructors with students.
- Lead PADI Scuba Divers on guided dive tours.
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers.
- Teach PADI Discover Snorkelling programs.
- Conduct PADI Scuba Review programs for certified divers.
- Lead certified divers on
- Discover Local Diving experiences.
- Teach Emergency First Response programs after successful completion of an Emergency
- First Response Instructor course.
What will I do?
- Learn dive leadership through classroom and independent study sessions.
- Complete water skills and stamina exercises in confined and open water.
- Training exercises to test organizational and problem solving abilities.
- An internship or series of practical training exercises.
What materials are needed?
- ADI Divemaster Crew-Pack